Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ancient Greek Sandals

Athena is arguably the most badass goddess of all time, and it's a sweet coincidence that the pair of leather sandals made by Ancient Greek Sandals upon which I had recently set my sights are named "Athena." 



I wasn't sure about the terracotta color - my usual preferences would have been a nude or beige color instead - but I'm glad I decided to give these a try.  I'm sure the color will fade over time, too.




I'd read a lot of reviews about these sandals and was worried about comfort and fit.  So far, though, I really really like them and find them pretty comfortable.  They're a little bit tight across the front part of my foot (the widest part) but I hope that the sandal will stretch with a little wear.

Now all I need is a trip to Santorini and Crete to truly feel like a Greek goddess...

No comments:

Post a Comment